TRUE PROTEIN WPI 90 Sample Pack – 14 x 30 g
SAMPLE PACK – Try All 14 Exclusive Whey Protein Isolate Flavours In One Simple Affordable Pack
Premium Grass Fed Whey Protein | Gluten Free | Vegetarian | No Additives, Fillers, Artificial Flavours or Sweeteners
Try all 14 exclusive True Protein whey protein isolate flavours in one simple and affordable True Protein WPI 90 Sample Pack. Utilising the best New Zealand grass fed whey protein isolate as well as premium quality flavouring ingredients, the True Protein WPI 90 Sample Pack delivers both nutritionally and taste wise and comes with the added bonus of a FREE True Large Shaker (660 ml).
The sample pack includes 30 g serves of the following flavours: (note available flavours may vary)
- 2 x Rich Chocolate
- 2 x French Vanilla
- Banana & Honey
- Salted Caramel
- Strawberries & Cream
- Coffee Mocha
- Raw Coconut
- Lemon Cake
- Pina Colada
- Chocolate Mint
- Choc Peanut Butter
All of True Protein’s ingredients are pure, simple and natural. There are no additives, fillers, artificial flavours or sweeteners used in the True Protein WPI 90 Sample Pack or any products in their range. For flavouring, True Protein uses the best quality raw ingredients and 100% natural flavourings and sweetener to ensure superior flavour that’s free from the usual artificial aftertaste. True Protein’s natural mantra doesn’t stop at its products, they believe in transparency because you should know what goes into your body. With True Protein you’ll get natural products with no unnatural or unrealistic health claims.
WPI boasts 90% protein content for first rate results:
- Best option for shredding or weight loss
- Enhances muscular recovery
- Only trace fat, lactose and carbohydrate
- Rich in amino acids – Whey protein isolate contains a complete amino acid profile for rebuilding muscle and providing vital nutrition for the body
- 100% natural flavourings & sweetener
- Premium New Zealand sourced whey – Not all protein powders are made equally, NZ proteins are considered the best in the world due to industry leading livestock processes and strict government regulations
- The bioavailability of whey protein isolate means it is quickly digested by the body to provide essential amino acids for fuel or recovery
Why choose True Protein?
- True Protein founders Ben and James Kierath are passionate about delivering premium quality, proven sports supplements that are all 100% naturally flavoured! Read more …
- True Protein use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world and offer complete transparency of everything that goes in to their industry leading products
- True Protein use only natural and organic ingredients and remain at the cutting edge and push the boundaries of sports nutrition innovation
- True Protein have opted to use Stevia to sweeten their flavoured proteins. Stevia is derived naturally from a plant that originated in South America and is 600 times sweeter than sugar. True Protein therefore only need very small quantities of this naturally produced sweetener to flavour large quantities of protein. True Protein’s in house development team has pushed the boundaries of natural flavouring to develop completely unique flavours that contain no artificial flavours or additives, whilst maintaining a fantastic natural taste.
- True Protein use New Zealand whey protein powder for True Whey Protein as New Zealand protein is widely regarded as the best available in the market, and superior to Australian and North American equivalents. The livestock processes are of much higher standards and involve the cattle being exclusively grass fed and exempt from hormone use. Bottom line, this leads to a higher quality raw material with exceptional mixability and taste in the finished product.
True Protein WPI 90
Ingredients & Nutrition – TRUE PROTEIN WPI 90 Sample Pack – 14 x 30 g
Please view individual product description & “Nutrition” tab.
Tear open the sachet and empty powder into 150 ml – 200 ml of liquid of your choice. Stir/Shake until consistency smooth and consume.
Please store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.
When mixing your protein, make sure to put liquid into your shaker first, followed by the powder to ensure a clean smooth blend with every shake.
What Is The Difference Between WPC & WPI
One of the most commonly asked questions at True Protein is, what is the difference between whey protein isolate (WPI 90) and whey protein concentrate (WPC 80) and put simply the key difference is refinement.
Both WPC 80 and WPI 90 begin their journeys from the same raw material, whey in liquid form, derived from the dairy process. Through filtration processes the first powder form to be made from this raw material is whey protein concentrate (WPC 80) which typically has about an 80% protein content in natural form and still retains a lactose, vitamin and mineral content.
To get to whey protein isolate (WPI 90) the whey protein concentrate goes through additional refinement processes that strip away lactose and other elements of the concentrate to give a purer protein of around 90% content and much lower fats, carbohydrates and lactose.
Which is the Best Protein Powder for Me?
The 2 protein powders ultimately are very similar in many characteristics and only have subtle differences. See the table here that highlights the main similarities and differences.
So to summarise, both WPC 80 and WPI 90 will both help you achieve your protein goals whether that be lean muscle gains or weight loss/toning, it really comes down to preference and budget. If however you suffer from lactose intolerances True Protein would strongly recommend their WPI 90 range as typically the lactose content is so low it will not cause any adverse reaction.
Warnings & Disclaimers
True Protein recommends that these products should only be used as directed – please see packaging.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. This food should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and a suitable exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 or pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition or are taking any medication.