TRUE PROTEIN Pancakes
Healthy Protein Pancakes – a Delicious Ready to Mix Pancake Blend that is Rich in Protein and Healthy Fats yet Low in Carbs & Sugar
300 g Pouch = 25 Pancakes | High Protein – Low Carbs | Premium Healthy Ingredients
True Protein Pancakes mix is a delicious ready to mix pancake blend that is rich in protein and healthy fats while also being low in carbohydrates and sugars. Boasting 24 g of protein, 16 g fats, 7.3 g of carbohydrates and only 2.6 g sugars in every serve True Protein Pancakes offer a protein treat with all the core macronutrients required to support a balanced diet.
- Healthy Profile: All ingredients in True Protein Pancakes have superb nutritional properties. Some highlights include desiccated coconut, organic cinnamon and organic psyllium husk.
- High in Protein: Compared to high street pancake mixes, our blend contains much higher protein levels, in the region of 24 g / serve.
- Low in Carbs & Sugars: True Protein Pancakes provide a far healthier alternative to mainstream pancakes. With only 7.3 g carbohydrates and 2.6 g fats True Protein Pancakes support even the strictest nutritional regimes.
- Protein Snack: With a simple cooking process True Protein Pancakes provide the ultimate versatile protein treat to help mix things up!
- Gluten Free: All ingredients in True Protein Pancakes are completely gluten free, making it suitable for a wide range of diets.
- New Zealand Sourced: True Protein Pancakes utilise only the finest protein powder in the market. New Zealand protein powders are considered the best in the world due to industry leading livestock processes and strict government regulations.
Ingredients & Nutrition – True Protein Pancakes
|Ingredients||Whey Protein Concentrate (NZ) (30%), Almond Meal (33%), Milk Protein Concentrate (10%), Baking Powder (Gluten And Aluminium Free), Organic Desiccated Coconut, Organic Psyllium Husk, Organic Vanilla Bean, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Organic Inulin, Vegetable Gum, Organic Stevia, Sunflower Lecithin (Trace)|
|Allergens||Contains Milk Products. Not Suitable For People With Dairy Allergies. Contains Nuts, Not Suitable For People With Nut Allergies.|
|FRENCH VANILLA||PER 60G||PER 100G|
Suggested Use – True Protein Pancakes
Mix 2 Large TP Scoops (60 g) with 100 ml of milk of your choice, add 1 whole egg and shake/mix. Once blended pour into heated pan. Once bubbles appear flip and cook for a further 3 seconds until brown. This will produce 4-5 pancakes.
*Key Tip – Ensure the mixture is as thick as possible before pouring into the heated pan. This will keep the pancakes nicely together.
Why choose True Protein?
- True Protein founders Ben and James Kierath are passionate about delivering premium quality, proven sports supplements that are all 100% naturally flavoured! Read more …
- True Protein use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world and offer complete transparency of everything that goes in to their industry leading products
- True Protein use only natural and organic ingredients and remain at the cutting edge and push the boundaries of sports nutrition innovation
- True Protein have opted to use Stevia to sweeten their flavoured proteins. Stevia is derived naturally from a plant that originated in South America and is 600 times sweeter than sugar. True Protein therefore only need very small quantities of this naturally produced sweetener to flavour large quantities of protein. True Protein’s in house development team has pushed the boundaries of natural flavouring to develop completely unique flavours that contain no artificial flavours or additives, whilst maintaining a fantastic natural taste.
- True Protein use New Zealand whey protein powder for True Whey Protein as New Zealand protein is widely regarded as the best available in the market, and superior to Australian and North American equivalents. The livestock processes are of much higher standards and involve the cattle being exclusively grass fed and exempt from hormone use. Bottom line, this leads to a higher quality raw material with exceptional mixability and taste in the finished product.