TRUE PROTEIN Pancake Bundle
Bundle & Save – FREE True Protein Double Roller Ball
Who doesn’t love pancakes? Even better, healthy Protein Pancakes which are delicious and come in a ready to mix Pancake Blend that is rich in protein and healthy fats yet low in carbs & sugar. Simply shake it up in your True Protein Stainless Steel Protein Shaker, pour it in the pan and you’re munching away on breakfast or an anytime healthy snack in no time. Let’s go one better and add a FREE True Protein Double Roller Ball which is an ideal massage tool that assists with relieving muscle tension and promoting blood circulation.
What’s in the Bundle:
- 1 x True Protein Pancakes – 300 g pouch (makes 25 pancakes)
- 1 x True Protein Stainless Steel Protein Shaker – 800 ml
- FREE 1 x True Protein Double Roller Ball
Why choose True Protein?
- True Protein founders Ben and James Kierath are passionate about delivering premium quality, proven sports supplements that are all 100% naturally flavoured! Read more …
- True Protein use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world and offer complete transparency of everything that goes in to their industry leading products
- True Protein use only natural and organic ingredients and remain at the cutting edge and push the boundaries of sports nutrition innovation
- True Protein have opted to use Stevia to sweeten their flavoured proteins. Stevia is derived naturally from a plant that originated in South America and is 600 times sweeter than sugar. True Protein therefore only need very small quantities of this naturally produced sweetener to flavour large quantities of protein. True Protein’s in house development team has pushed the boundaries of natural flavouring to develop completely unique flavours that contain no artificial flavours or additives, whilst maintaining a fantastic natural taste.
- True Protein use New Zealand whey protein powder for True Whey Protein as New Zealand protein is widely regarded as the best available in the market, and superior to Australian and North American equivalents. The livestock processes are of much higher standards and involve the cattle being exclusively grass fed and exempt from hormone use. Bottom line, this leads to a higher quality raw material with exceptional mixability and taste in the finished product.