TRUE PROTEIN Matte Black Water Bottle – 1.89 L
This Bottle Supports All Your Hydration Needs and is the Ultimate Training Accessory
BPA Free Plastic | Previously 2.2 L now 1.89 L Capacity Capacity | Built in Handle For Easy Drinking
A must have best seller. The True Protein Matte Black Water Bottle takes the well known style and steps it up a notch. In an unmistakable solid black colour this bottle would not look out of place in an elite SWAT team. With a 1.89 L water capacity this bottle supports all your hydration needs and is the ultimate training accessory.
- The True Protein Matte Black Water Bottle comes in a matte black finish with their iconic logo printed in white and teal on the front centre. It also has True in white embroidered on the strap.
- Capacity: holds an epic 1.89 L making it a suitable option for a diverse range of beverage options
- BPA Free: is made from BPA free plastic to ensure it’s free from all harmful chemicals
- Robust Design: a unique design unlike any other water bottle. If you’re serious about hydration the True Protein Matte Black Water Bottle is for you
- Leak Proof Lid: comes equipped with a 100% leak proof lid. As a bestseller in the True Protein, range this model is tried and tested for reliability
- Excellent Value: offers a reliable and affordable option for your hydration requirements
Why choose True Protein?
- True Protein founders Ben and James Kierath are passionate about delivering premium quality, proven sports supplements that are all 100% naturally flavoured! Read more …
- True Protein use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world and offer complete transparency of everything that goes in to their industry leading products
- True Protein use only natural and organic ingredients and remain at the cutting edge and push the boundaries of sports nutrition innovation
- True Protein have opted to use Stevia to sweeten their flavoured proteins. Stevia is derived naturally from a plant that originated in South America and is 600 times sweeter than sugar. True Protein therefore only need very small quantities of this naturally produced sweetener to flavour large quantities of protein. True Protein’s in house development team has pushed the boundaries of natural flavouring to develop completely unique flavours that contain no artificial flavours or additives, whilst maintaining a fantastic natural taste.
- True Protein use New Zealand whey protein powder for True Whey Protein as New Zealand protein is widely regarded as the best available in the market, and superior to Australian and North American equivalents. The livestock processes are of much higher standards and involve the cattle being exclusively grass fed and exempt from hormone use. Bottom line, this leads to a higher quality raw material with exceptional mixability and taste in the finished product.