SOLUTIONS 4 HEALTH Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract – 50ml
Powerful Combination of Wild Oregano Oil & Echinacea Extract with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Gluten & Dairy Free | Vegetarian | Vegan Friendly |Certified Organic Oregano Oil | 100% Australian Made | Alcohol Free | The Only Oil of Wild Oregano Approved by the TGA
Solutions 4 Health Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract is the first Oil of Wild Oregano & Echinacea blend in Australia. It’s well known that Oil of Wild Oregano possesses the powerful & therapeutic active ingredient, Carvacrol. Similarly, Echinacea Extract possesses the powerful active ingredient, Cichoric Acid. Solutions 4 Health Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract has been specifically formulated to combine and compliment the benefits of both these natural active ingredients.
Oil of Wild Oregano is one of the most powerful, potent essential oils. It’s benefits are supported by numerous evidence based scientific studies. It has been found to be effective as an antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory product. It has been shown to assist in the relief of rheumatic pain, respiratory conditions associated with symptoms of colds & flu, and has been found to assist gastrointestinal health & combat urinary tract infections.
What is Oregano Essential Oil? – a potent source of Carvacrol which possesses powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and immune boosting properties.
What is Echinacea Extract? – (Echinacea Purpurea) is one of the most well known medicinal plants in the world. It has been used for infectious diseases of the respiratory system. There are numerous clinical studies on the immunostimulatory and anti-inflammatory effects, suggesting that the body’s immunity is enhanced and the immune system is strengthened. Therapeutic benefits include the useful effects against infectious diseases, wound infections and various types of inflammation.
Wild Oregano Oil (Origanum Vulgare) & Echinacea Extract (Echinacea Purpurea) work synergistically, as they combine their individual, unique methods for combating and treating bacterial, fungal & viral infections.
Unlike many essential oils on the market, Solutions 4 Health products require no preparation or dilution prior to use. The formulation of this product enables immediate and safe internal consumption as it is combined with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Australian produced olives. Solutions 4 Health Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract is made under strict manufacturing and quality control conditions in a TGA/GMP certified facility.
Benefits – Solutions 4 Health Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract may support:
- Respiratory, Cold & Flu Relief – Proven effective in destroying Staphylococcus Aureus & Klebsiella Pneumoniae responsible for many respiratory infections. Our team have found it to be effective for the relief of sinus congestion and mild respiratory symptoms.
- Antioxidant – Oregano has four times the antioxidant power of blueberries, 12 times that of oranges, and 42 times greater than apples.
- Antifungal – Effective treatment for Candida, Athletes Foot (toenail fungus). Research study demonstrated that a 1% solution of Origanum Vulgare essential oil destroyed all nine species of fungi tested.
- Immune – Oregano Oil can boost the immune system and stimulate white blood cell production, the body’s primary defence system.
- Rheumatic pain – Research has shown that Carvacrol, a main component of Oregano Oil to be effective in reducing inflammation.
- Antibacterial – Helps treat urinary tract infections (UTI’s) and can help kill the hospital superbug MRSA.
- Gastrointestinal – Effective against several bacteria and parasites causing gastrointestinal infections. Aids digestion by stimulating bile flow.
- Immune Boost / Immune Modulator
- Wound Healing
Why choose SOLUTIONS 4 HEALTH Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract?
- Since 2006, Solutions 4 Health have been manufacturing innovative products that are “Australian Market Firsts”. Read more …
- Solutions 4 Health follow due diligence in creating clinically proven nutraceutical products with integrity.
- Solutions 4 Health perform many analyses such as Microbiological and Chemical Analyses including use of Gas Chromatography on the Oil of Wild Oregano for the presence of harmful amounts of infectious microbes, chemicals or heavy metals. The Thymol level of their Oil of Wild Oregano is less than 2% .
- The only Oil of Wild Oregano approved by the TGA. The Therapeutic Goods Administration is a Commonwealth Government agency that regulates medical devices and drugs. Prescription medicines and over-the-counter medicines which meet Australian standards of quality, safety and efficacy are included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. Medicines may be registered or listed. Registered products are thoroughly evaluated and are labelled with an AUST L number. You can find the AUST L number on the Solutions 4 Health label on the bottle.
Ingredients – SOLUTIONS 4 HEALTH Immune+ Wild Oregano & Echinacea Extract – 50ml
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Echinacea Extract (Echinacea Purpurea), Certified Organic Oregano Oil (Origanum Vulgare)
Product Advice & Use
- Shake well before use. Take 5 ml in juice or water once a day or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Use topically for cuts, grazes, muscle or joint pain.
If you experience a ‘cleansing response’, halve the dosage at the beginning, and gradually increase over time.
Please store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.
Warnings & Disclaimers
Solutions 4 Health recommends that these products should only be used as directed – please see packaging.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, are taking blood thinners, have a medical condition or are taking any medication. Patch test on skin before use. Avoid use if allergic to the mint family of plants. Keep out of reach of children.