Value Box – PEAK CHOCOLATE Focus Brick – 12 x 60 g Box (36 Serves)
Peak Focus – Focused Energy Dark Chocolate – Clean, Focused Energy Boost For When You Need to Concentrate
Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Vegan Friendly | Vegetarian | Preservative Free
Each Peak Chocolate Focus pack contains 3 servings of Focused Energy Dark Chocolate. Increase your mental energy from high quality dark chocolate with the performance benefits of the Peak Focus blend of natural Nootropics including Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Green Tea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Natural Caffeine and B Vitamins.
The World’s first supplement enhanced, functional dark chocolate.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom – Great for short-term memory.
- Green Tea Extract – Known to improve mental performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Studies have demonstrated improved cognitive function.
- Natural Caffeine – The same amount of caffeine as a shot of espresso.
- B Vitamins – Promotes optimal brain function.
Why choose Peak Chocolate?
- The world’s first, true performance chocolate!
- Peak Chocolate’s co-founders Raph and Rory are committed to creating the highest quality, most nutritious and most performance enhancing chocolate-based products on the planet. Read more …
- Every batch of Peak Chocolate is tested by LGC Laboratories (UK) and has been Certified as containing no banned substances under the WADA regulations.
Ingredients – PEAK CHOCOLATE Focus – 12 x 60 g Box (36 Serves)
80% Dark Chocolate (Cocoa mass, cocoa butter), Sugar, Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract, Guarana (Contain Caffeine), Green Tea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Vitamins (B6, B12)
Please see the “Nutrition” tab for further information regarding this product
Please store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.
Warnings & Disclaimers
Peak Chocolate recommends that these products should only be used as directed – please see packaging.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition or are taking any medication.
Peak Chocolate is a Formulated Supplementary Sports Food and is not intended as a sole source of nutrition. It is best used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Peak Chocolate is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
Not suitable just as a general snack.