MANITOBA HARVEST Hemp Protein Smoothie Mix
Liven Up Your Smoothies With Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Smoothie Mix, a Delicious and Creamy Blend of HempPro 70®, Organic Harvest Greens Blend, and Other Quality Ingredients
THC Free | Dairy Free | Vegan Friendly | Vegetarian | Non GMO
Manitoba Harvest have created a smoothie lover’s must have. With the inclusion of organic spinach, kale, and broccoli in the Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Smoothie Mix line-up you can get both your greens and protein in one convenient product! Simply add Hemp Protein Smoothie to a shaker cup with any tasty drink (juice or your favourite non-dairy beverage), shake well, and enjoy nutrition on the go. Or you can blend it into your favourite smoothie recipe! With 15 grams of protein and 2.6 grams omega-3 and omega-6 per 30-gram serving, it’s the perfect smoothie companion.
Three fantastic flavours to choose from –
Mixed Berry, Vanilla Chai & Chocolate
Hemp Hearts / Hemp Seeds / Hemp Protein Smoothie Mixes:
- are rich in chlorophyll, B-group Vitamins and Vitamin D, which is necessary for the absorption of calcium, and contain all 21 amino acids
- are a highly nutritious source of proteins and have the richest and most balanced source of Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids, containing the perfect 3:1 ratio
- also contain Beta Carotene (needed to produce Vitamin A), and Vitamins C and E
- are a good source of vital elements such as Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Sulphur and Calcium
- are also high in anti-oxidants, Carotene, Phytosterols, phospholipids
- contain a broader spectrum of omegas than flax or chia, including the rare GLA. GLA – PMS and Menopause: Hemp can help to reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause. Symptoms caused by PMS are often caused by sensitivity to the hormone Prolactin. The gamma-Linolenic acid found in Hemp Seeds is known to naturally balance hormones, and studies have suggested that the seeds can also reduce the symptoms of menopause
Why choose Manitoba Harvest?
- Founded in 1998, Manitoba Harvest are proud to be the world’s largest manufacturer to grow, make, and sell their own line of 100% pure Canadian Hemp products. Read more …
- Quality From Seed to Shelf
- Seed – Quality starts at the source. Manitoba Harvest are part of the entire process including working directly with Canadian farmers and influencing how their non-GMO hemp seeds are cultivated
- Safety – Manitoba Harvest hemp seeds go through over 34 tests throughout the production process before leaving their Canadian facility
- Quality – Manitoba Harvest work with their farmers from beginning to end to ensure they provide the highest quality hemp seeds
- Traceability – Manitoba Harvest track each hemp seed as it comes into their facility and can trace every hemp product back to the field it was grown on
- Package Integrity – Their love for their products means paying attention to the details and using packaging like laminated pouches to protect against contamination
- Freshness – Their commitment to quality throughout the entire process means you’re getting the freshest tasting hemp products
- Sustainability – Everything they do is influenced by how it will impact the community and environment around us
- Manitoba Harvest are a Certified B Corporation
Ingredients & Nutrition –
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Smoothie Mix
HempPro 70 (hemp protein concentrate, natural plant extracts), organic coconut palm sugar, organic harvest greens blend (organic spinach, organic kale, organic broccoli), organic mixed berry flavor.
HempPro 70 (hemp protein concentrate, natural plant extracts), organic coconut palm sugar, organic harvest greens blend (organic spinach, organic kale, organic broccoli), organic vanilla chai flavor.
HempPro 70 (hemp protein concentrate, natural plant extracts), organic coconut palm sugar, organic fair trade cocoa powder, organic harvest greens blend (organic spinach, organic kale, organic broccoli).
View our Manitoba Harvest Hemp Nutritional Information quick reference guide for all products in the range.
Simply add Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Smoothie Mix to a shaker cup with any tasty drink (juice or your favourite non-dairy beverage), shake well, and enjoy nutrition on the go. Or you can blend it into your favourite smoothie recipe!
4 tbsp = 30 g, 10 servings per pack, Refrigerate after opening.
Please store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.
To extend the freshness of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, Hemp Heart Bites and Hemp Protein Smoothie Mix powders, it is recommended to store products in the fridge once opened.
Warnings & Disclaimers
Manitoba Harvest recommends that these products should only be used as directed – please see packaging.
*Information used in this product description is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use only as directed, See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.