MANITOBA HARVEST Hemp Hearts Natural
Sprinkle Hemp Hearts – Shelled Hemp Seeds on Salad, Cereal, or Yogurt, or Blend Them into Smoothies
THC Free | Dairy Free | Vegan Friendly | Vegetarian | Non GMO
Make every meal super with these versatile Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Natural that add 10 grams of plant-based protein and 10 grams of omega 3 and omega 6 per 30 g serve. With a rich nutty taste similar to sunflower seeds or pine nuts, these powerful hemp seeds are ready to eat straight from the pack and are perfect for adding extra nutrition to your diet. Shelling the hemp seed produces the most nutritious and tender part of the seed, the heart, which contain twice the amount of protein compared to flax or chia, and are lower in carbohydrates. Hemp Hearts taste great and are easy to use. Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. The only limit is your imagination.
Hemp Hearts / Hemp Seeds:
- are rich in chlorophyll, B-group Vitamins and Vitamin D, which is necessary for the absorption of calcium, and contain all 21 amino acids
- are a highly nutritious source of proteins and have the richest and most balanced source of Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids, containing the perfect 3:1 ratio
- also contain Beta Carotene (needed to produce Vitamin A), and Vitamins C and E
- are a good source of vital elements such as Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Sulphur and Calcium
- are also high in anti-oxidants, Carotene, Phytosterols, phospholipids
- contain a broader spectrum of omegas than flax or chia, including the rare GLA. GLA – PMS and Menopause: Hemp can help to reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause. Symptoms caused by PMS are often caused by sensitivity to the hormone Prolactin. The gamma-Linolenic acid found in Hemp Seeds is known to naturally balance hormones, and studies have suggested that the seeds can also reduce the symptoms of menopause
Why choose Manitoba Harvest?
- Founded in 1998, Manitoba Harvest are proud to be the world’s largest manufacturer to grow, make, and sell their own line of 100% pure Canadian Hemp products. Read more …
- Quality From Seed to Shelf
- Seed – Quality starts at the source. Manitoba Harvest are part of the entire process including working directly with Canadian farmers and influencing how their non-GMO hemp seeds are cultivated
- Safety – Manitoba Harvest hemp seeds go through over 34 tests throughout the production process before leaving their Canadian facility
- Quality – Manitoba Harvest work with their farmers from beginning to end to ensure they provide the highest quality hemp seeds
- Traceability – Manitoba Harvest track each hemp seed as it comes into their facility and can trace every hemp product back to the field it was grown on
- Package Integrity – Their love for their products means paying attention to the details and using packaging like laminated pouches to protect against contamination
- Freshness – Their commitment to quality throughout the entire process means you’re getting the freshest tasting hemp products
- Sustainability – Everything they do is influenced by how it will impact the community and environment around us
- Manitoba Harvest are a Certified B Corporation
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods – 100% Pure Canadian Hemp
Why eat hemp foods? It’s simple: protein and omegas! Hemp foods are rich in protein and have all 10 essential amino acids. They also contain omega-3, omega-6, stearidonic acid (SDA), and the rare omega-6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)!
Ingredients – MANITOBA HARVEST Hemp Hearts Natural
Shelled Hemp Seeds
View our Manitoba Harvest Hemp Nutritional Information quick reference guide for all products in the range.
Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. The only limit is your imagination.
Please store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.
To extend the freshness of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, Hemp Heart Bites and hemp protein powders, it is recommended to store products in the fridge once opened.
Warnings & Disclaimers
Manitoba Harvest recommends that these products should only be used as directed – please see packaging.
*Information used in this product description is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use only as directed, See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.